Saturday, February 19, 2011

TRX Game Day Challenge!

I have been using the TRX system for the past 2 years now. This is one of my favorite workouts on the planet. There are literally thousands of workouts you can do with these bands and they always give me an AMAZING workout. Just thought I would share this "TRX Game Day Challenge" with you all. And yes now that summer is almost over I will have more time to work on my blog...I apologize for not posting as often as I used to but that will all be changing soon!

I am going to post a ton of information that pertains to Health and Nutrition as this is becoming more and more a part of my life both personally and professionally. My latest studies have been focused around the concept of preventing disease with whole foods or as some like to call it "Kitchen Chemotherapy."

For today we will focus on the physical aspect of over all health and fitness with The TRX system and sometime by the end of this week I will do a post on this new "whole foods" research.

If you want to have a body that no one else out there has you HAVE to do things that no one else is willing to do! Example Below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive