Saturday, February 19, 2011

Obi Obadike, Greg Plitt and Bryan Thomas at The Arnold Classic!




I know this post comes a little late so you will just have to keep the saying "Better Late then never"in mind as you read this.

This was my 3rd year attending the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio(Mar 6-9 2009) and I gotta say that each year this event leaves me blown away! Now as a 110% all natural Athlete/Fitness model I also have to say that I leave The Arnold with many questions that I want to ask the man/my idol Arnold Schwarzenegger himself.

I am not one to judge what other body builders or fitness models do to achieve their physique or look down on them because of it. well maybe just a little! But I do have a problem when impressionable kids are in the mix of things. I am not going to get too into how i feel on this post as in some ways I have to watch what I say as I don't want to offend anyone. ok scratch that I always speak my mind...

Basically to some things up and to be fair to everyone I am going to ask that we as a society place more emphasis on the Natural body builders,fitness models, and athletes. Not just for ourselves but for the younger generation. As this is tuning into a national epidemic!

I think magazines such as Muscle&Fitness need to use more guys who are that...Muscle&FITNESS! Fitness does not come in a bottle(or a needle) and it is not being the biggest leanest guy at the gym. It is a combination of proper training,cardio,weights,sleep and most importantly nutrition. If your mind is not as strong as your body then you are one weak person. I can guarantee that at the end of the day when "those guys" go home and look in the mirror they only see one thing..Muscles! They also see a person who has Cheated!

This is a subject matter that I could go on for days talking about and I would love to hear your thoughts as well so we can come up with a solution. maybe I will start a post on my free Yahoo Fitness Health group here.

But in the mean time I wanted to post a pic of myself with 2 of the industries top male fitness models Greg Plitt and Obi Obadike. These two guys are prime examples of what true Natural Health & Fitness looks like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive