Saturday, February 19, 2011

Joe Cannon MS, CSCS Personal Training Books... A++

If you are looking for a real deal no nonsense approach to Personal Training,Nutrition and Nutritional Supplements. I highly recommend you invest in a few of Joe Cannon's books that he offers on his personal website at a VERY reasonable price.

I personally own all 4 of his books and I use them daily to answer questions that pertain to Personal Training and Nutrition. Much of my fitness and nutrition knowledge comes directly from Joe's teachings as I earned my Personal Training Certification through him.

Joe offers so Much More than Personal Training. He is an Author, Lecturer, Nutritional Counselor and also one of my personal fitness mentors. Not to mention a total Health and Fitness Geek!

You can visit Joe Cannon's Personal web site here. Where you can read excerpts from his books, read Testimonials and purchase the books directly from Joe himself.

"Joe's supplement book is amazing! I like to keep it handy at all times for personal use and for use with my clients. The Supplement industry is so big these days that even people who work in the wellness industry such as myself can get lost! This is basically a road map that will help you decide on what supplements are best for you or your clients."

-Bryan Thomas Personal Trainer/Wellness Coach/Fitness Model

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive