Friday, February 25, 2011

Bryan David Photography



I've recently got my hands on the latest Canon digital SLR the 50D which to me has been heaven sent!

Many people thought I would not be able to figure out how to shoot in various modes and control the cameras high powered lens. I was going to buy the less experienced Canon Rebel xsi but felt I would out grow the camera too fast.

So with my balls to the wall attitude I figured I would get the more professional camera(the 50D) and just do a ton of reading and better yet a ton of shooting!

I have had the camera two weeks and I gotta say that I am starting to form a slight addiction to photography as im sure many photographers do. ok I'll just admit it..its a full out addiction of mine!

hopefully this will lead to a blogging addiction as I get many complaints of how awful a blogger I am! :(

Here are a few samples of the objects, animals, and other random things I have shot thus far. Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive