Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saying Good Bye to Jack Lalanne



The Fitness community and the entire world for that matter has lost one of it's true greats. Jack LaLanne "The Grand Father Of Fitness"

I can not express how great full I am to have had the opportunity to not only meet Jack LaLanne but to also share some laugh's.

If it weren't for Jack, fitness and health would not be what it is today. He was a true pioneer and decades before his time. His teachings and understanding for the mind, body and spirit continue to amaze me.

I cannot even begin to express my love, gratitude and adoration for this man.

Thank you Jack. You will be missed but never forgotten. I will do my best to pass along your teachings and your love for family, fitness and life.

With Love and Respect,
Bryan

PS Please keep Jack's best friend and sole mate Elaine in your thoughts and prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive