Friday, March 11, 2011

Something for the weekend Sir?



Hey, welcome to our blog, whilst driving back from town I experienced something that after, I wont say how many let's just say very many years, Road rage all because I "dared" to sound my horn on a driver who tried to carve me up and push me off the road in order to get in front of me the whole thing ended up at the traffic lights with him kicking my passenger door because I'd locked it and he couldn't open it to get at me. Driving here is not an pleasure, they tend to drive cars the way they ride motor bikes darting from lane to lane without signals in order to be up front.
However a good friend and I made up for it in a way by visiting our brand new Hilton for their Buffet lunch. The restaurant is on the 15th floor overlooking the harbour, way above the chaos in the streets below and all that including a G&T vay and service for 500 Thai Bts that's About 10 GBP's Pretty good value eh?
For now enjoy and come back for The Weekly Supplement on Sunday.
Have a great weekend. Cheers Paul
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive