Thursday, February 17, 2011

pol

Firts of all thank you for commenting on my posts.

Maybe you have noticed I made, by accident discovered, a change how I post the preview pics. The pics are linked via Picasa Webalbums and appear bigger on the blog. But you can not click on them to enlarge. For the lager versions you wil have to download the zip files.

For me it works faster to post and I can also use the links for posting on the board of “Younglifter”. And in my oppionion the bigger pics look better on the blog. Your opinion on this?

Downloading zips from Hotfile gives me some little earnings, so if you like to support me, downloading does help me.

If you like to give me further support, in my 60D project, you’ll need a account on Alertpay, Pay Pall is no option to me any more. For details you can email me.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive