Thursday, February 17, 2011

Do you care to support me?

I am not shure how to put this question here. But times are difficult for me, running a business and making no money. To little to live from and to much to die. It is now winter time and not realy the season for photographing our favorit subjects. But working with the Canon 50D I am now reaching the edge of the possibilities of this great camera. You all enjoyed the results. To combine the advantages of my SX1 with the 50D I realy fancy the new Canon 60D. So if possible I would trade the 50dD for a 60D. There is a budget gap of aprox. € 300 to € 400,- to realize this. I am not in a hurry and looking in shops and the internet for a bargain.
I expect, with the Canon 60D, to lift my photgraphy to a complete new level, not even to mention the superb video possibilties this camera has. It would be nice to be ready if the first rays of sun touches the cities in the low countries.
So if you feel to support me with my little project, just contact me.

I am confident that one way or the other I wil manage to upgrade my equipment the next year.

Thank you anyway for being a fan,

Sinal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive